kings of gondor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple accounts in one world or other worlds

Go down

Multiple accounts in one world or other worlds Empty Multiple accounts in one world or other worlds

Post  Halvir Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:56 am

You can have as many accounts on the current device as there are worlds. One account per world. You can switch between them by clicking on your name in the top-left corner on the screen. Then go to worlds and choose which one you'd like to go to.

If you want multiple accounts in a single world, the easiest way to do so is by having a second device with the game on it. Then create your new account of course:) there might be another way but i don't know this for sure. You could create a second account in one world by using another email address. Again i don't know this for sure, for i have no experience in this myself. (i think one of the other officers will know)

Having multiple accounts is a useful way of picking up new things and a learning process. You will learn from mistakes made and will become as effective and badass as possible. Hopefully you will stay in our world of course;)

Halvir

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum